Sunday, December 30, 2012

Flowing in the New Year

My sisters, my brothers, there is magic in the air. Did you feel it at the Solstice? Do you feel it now?

I feel it. After months of feeling lethargic, overwhelmed, anxious, angry, and even depressed, I feel lighter than I ever have. I feel, dare I say it....enlightened.

I released lethargy from my life. I released feeling overwhelmed, angry and depressed. I released helplessness and small-mindedness. I released fear.

Not only did I release energy, I transformed it into something beautiful [did you know that's a gift of the Feminine? Take in energy, transform it, and release. And thus we heal]. I transformed my Anxiety into Flow. [Let me explain.] Over the last while, I have realized what an anxious person I can be. Not anxious as in worrying about bad things happening, but anxious as in getting things done. Anxious about the passage of time and my checklist of Things To Do. In my mind's eye, the image I had of myself was a wild-eyed crazy woman, rushing about trying to Get Things Accomplished. Despite my best efforts, I could not release myself from this pattern.

Until now.

Until I sat with eight beautiful women on one beautiful night and we did crazy beautiful things like dancing naked and howling at the moon [not really] and I took my lethargy and my overwhelmedness and my anger and my depression and my helplessness and my small-mindedness and my fear and my Anxiety and I burned it up with offerings of love.


and I welcomed in Faith. Patience. Perspective. Love. Connection. Creativity. and I welcomed in

Flow.

And the amazing, wondrous, beautiful thing is that

It worked!

No longer am I a crazy, wild-eyed woman. Now I see myself groovin in time to the rhythm of the universe as I calmly and patiently [and joyously!] go about my day. It's like I've been brought into balance with a great universal force. My timing is impeccable. My day flows easily from East to West. Some things get done, others don't, and it's all perfectly as it should be. We are laughing more, dancing, creating, playing. If I start to feel like I'm slipping, I think "flow," and off I go.


I've been given perspective. I yearned for connection and I found it. I opened myself to the universal shift and was able to shift my Self.

Is that not enlightenment?

And the beauty of it is, you can join me. Pray for guidance. Be open to your teachers. Forgive yourself. Look at your life and see what needs to be healed. Heal it. Welcome in this divine energy [feminine!] and let's flow into the new year.

All together now.

No comments:

Post a Comment