Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome to the Healing Feminine

I never thought I would be a blogger. For those who know me, I'm sure you know me as an off-line kind of girl. I could go weeks and weeks without setting eyes to a computer screen, and now look at me. Queen of my own slice of cyberspace.

In fact, when I first thought of writing a blog, I resisted the idea due to the fact that it would require me to spend time on the computer. I have little free time, and being on the computer is not usually how I spend it. But I am feeling called. It is a new year and a new age, and the time has come for me to speak my truth [and share it with you].

The wild woman calls.

I have recently experienced a personal evolution that has deeply connected me to my feminine energy. Although I have always been a person with many "feminine" attributes, it is only of late that I have consciously connected with the feminine spirit inside me. It has been such a blessed experience that I want to share it with the world.

I am starting here with you.

We are living in interesting times. While there is no need for me to enumerate the ways in which we are destroying our world, I feel positive and see many reasons for hope. We are at the beginning of several new cycles; we are entering the Age of Aquarius (each astrological age lasts for about 2,150 years, so this is kind of a big deal), and this year will commemorate the completion of a 5,125 year cycle in the Mayan Calendar. Let us begin the cycles anew; let us begin the cycle of healing.

Enter, feminine spirit.

I welcome in the feminine energy. Energy that nurtures, nourishes, creates, and heals. Energy that follows the natural cycles and rhythms of the earth, moon, and sun. Energy that connects me to Spirit. This is the energy I pass on to you; this is the energy that fuels this blog from an off-line girl.

My writings will focus on the ways in which I use my feminine energy to heal. I will share stories and knowledge about conscious parenting, sustainable country living, nourishment, plant allies, arts and crafts, earth rhythms, and connection with Spirit. Please feel free to share my stories and knowledge with others, but I do ask that credit be given where deserved. Thank you.

I am deeply grateful for the multitude of blessings that have been bestowed upon me in this lifetime. I pass these blessings onto you. I aspire to inspire you to connect with your feminine energy, so that you may pass your blessings onto others, and they may pass their blessings onto others still. May we all be blessed. May we all be inspirational.

May we all be healers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for you and your family's loss of Avalon. May she rest in peach until you can be together again. Paula Sutton

    Remember Our Love

    I was chosen today
    I'm learning to fly
    the world took me away,
    but please don't you cry

    And I chose you today
    to try and be strong
    so please don't you cry
    and don't say that I'm gone

    When you're feeling alone
    just remember our love,
    I'm up near the stars
    looking down from above.

    Remember our love
    In a moment you'll see
    that I'm still here beside you
    when you're thinking of me. - Julie Epp

    ReplyDelete