Friday, December 14, 2012

This is my Love

Tonight many people are struggling, trying to understand a world in which children are ruthlessly and senselessly killed.

Children are magic. Children are Spirit. Children are direct connections to the Source.

I look at my beautiful children and weep for mothers. So many mothers all over the world mourn lost children, so many fathers. So many grandmothers and grandfathers and brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles. I cannot even fathom their pain. Just the attempt brings tear to my eyes.

Children are love.

Even on a night like tonight, when the world seems an impossibly sad place, I take hope. And actually, it's not even hope. Really it is more like faith.

I have faith that our world will be a place in which children are no longer killed. I have faith that our world will open to love, and that our fear and hate will be overcome.

We are beginning a new cycle. And while I do fervently hope that people will suddenly reach enlightenment on Dec. 21, I know it's not going to happen that way. I know this is a process, an evolution. But I also know that we have the power, at any given time, to shed our darkness and walk towards the light. We have the power to choose the energy in this coming cycle. I choose the energy of love. Who is with me?

Let a horrendous event like the one that happened today in Connecticut [in Afghanistan. In Syria. In Mali. In Palestine. In the Congo. In Uganda. In so many places, every day.] Let it be an opportunity for us to make change. Big change, little change, all the change we can. Towards love. Towards healing. Towards living more peacefully, more consciously, with more awareness. Let us take this opportunity to acknowledge that we [you, me, and all of them] are all part of Spirit. [Let us choose forgiveness.]

This is how I choose to live [I welcome you, divine feminine. We are ready.]

The time to choose is now.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this, Jenny. I am feeling so sad, hyper-aware of the cold, dark, heaviness of loss. Hearts ache and grieve. Thank you for offering your love, some heart medicine. I join you in your prayers of healing. I do have faith that the seeds of awakening are already within each and every one of us. Our work is to nurture attentively that which is good in ourselves, and others...

    ReplyDelete