Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jenny's Blogging Manifesto

This blog is meant to be a life-enhancing project for myself. It serves my joy because it allows me to write about the things I love, to take pretty pictures, and to share my thoughts and experiences with you, my reading friend. This blog is about connecting with and strengthening our feminine spirits, and using that feminine energy to heal.

In order for this blog to continue serving my joy, I have come up with the following guidelines for myself:

  1. I will not feel pressure about writing this blog (although I do have the goal of posting at least once a week)
  2. I will not feel stress about writing this blog. This is supposed to be fun and joyous.
  3. I will not choose to a) not play with my children or b) stay inside on a beautiful day in order to work on my blog [but sitting outside working on a blog post in my journal is acceptable]
  4. This blog is an outlet for my joy, my creative expression, and my desire for connection. If at any time my blog stops contributing to these three points, I will take a step back and let go.
I have written these guidelines as a way of keeping my over-achieving self in check. I am sharing them with you because intentions that have been released out into the world have a way of becoming truth.

*Gratitude and Blessings*

No comments:

Post a Comment